About RampRate: Overview
RampRate is the premier sourcing advisor and decision hub for IT infrastructure and cloud computing. For more than a decade, RampRate has delivered proven results, finding the right outsourced IT partners for more than 125 of the world’s most important firms.
Effectively, RampRate is like GPS for IT infrastructure strategy — give us a destination, we’ll give you the optimal path to success, whether you’re a buyer, seller, influencer, or intermediary, and whether your goals are improved performance, reduced risk or lower costs.
Guiding the Buyer to Informed Decisions
RampRate enables executive IT buyers and sellers to quickly develop optimal IT services strategies both in-house and outsourced.
RampRate’s cutting-edge outsourcing procurement practices enable and accelerate the creation of durable, cost-optimized contracts for services such as:
- Bandwidth / networking,
- Data center/co-location,
- Cloud Computing and Storage
- Managed services / hosting,
- Content delivery / CDN,
- IT support/helpdesk,
RampRate clients include more than 125 of the world’s most critical IT buyers as well as innovative startups and much in between. It has expertise in IT and telecom-intensive industries such as media & entertainment, online video gaming, publishing, tech, finance, e-commerce and Web 2.0. Led by industry thought leaders from pioneering ventures in hosting (Exodus, Terremark), content delivery (Akamai, Speedera), and related disciplines, RampRate’s many successes have been recognized by the Black Book of Outsourcing, the International Association of Outsourcing Professionals, and Forrester.
The Secret Sauce
RampRate’s success is founded on four key assets:
- The Service Provider Intelligence Index (SPY Index™) provides the data that optimizes fit between an offer and a client
- The Deal Acceleration Engine provides a fast sourcing process by which sellers of IT services reduce costs and pass on savings to the client.
- The RampRate Community has 125 major buyers, 450+ vendors, and dozens of analyst firms, influencers, and integrators ensuring that the right piece to the puzzle can always be found.
- The Success Fee Model ensures that our incentives are aligned with yours in building a durable, optimized relationship with the right vendor for the right price