Separate Hype From Reality in The Cloud
The promise of cloud seems as enticing as it is simple: turn on the tap and watch computer power and storage flow in. When used right, cloud solutions can lead to advantages including:
- Reduced need for extensive planning cycles
- Cost reductions for compute and storage intensive projects
- Lower investment in slack capacity for 364 days to be ready on your peak day
- Identify the projects that have the right risk profile and design for cloud
- Compare true costs of internal solutions, managed hosting, virtualization / private cloud, public clouds like Amazon, Rackspace, Terremark, and advanced CDN solutions.
- Build the right forecast model to prevent budget overruns
- Negotiate a custom SLA with your vendor to ensure enterprise-scale protection
RampRate is ready help you build a safe, enterprise-grade migration path – whether you’re contemplating your first pilot project or are building on past successes.